P6-3B?Smythe Company Inc. had a beginning inventory of 200 units of Product ERV at a cost of $6 per unit. During the year, purchases were:Jan. 24 800 units at $7 Aug. 19 600 units at $ 9Apr. 12 400 units at $8 Nov. 30 350 units at $10Smythe Company uses a periodic inventory system. Sales totalled 1,900 units. Instructions(b) Cost of goods sold: FIFO $14,500 LIFO $15,950 Average $15,281 (a) Determine the cost of goods available for sale.(b) Determine the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold under each of the assumed cost flow methods (FIFO, LIFO, and average-cost). Prove the accuracy of the cost of goods sold under the FIFO and LIFO methods. (Round average unit cost to three decimal places.)(c) Which cost flow method results in the lowest inventory amount for the balance sheet? The lowest cost of goods sold for the income statement?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018