An open-end fund is set up to charge a load. Its NAV is $8.72 and its offer price is $ 9.25.? (a) What is the dollar value of the load commission?? (b) What percent of the offer price does the load represent?? (c) Do load funds necessarily outperform no-load funds?? (d) How do no-load funds earn a return if they do not charge a commission?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018