In its December 31, 2014 year-end balance sheet Shrek, Inc reported total assets of $590,000; total liabilities of $287,000 and contributed capital of $48,000. In its December 31, 2015 year-end balance sheet, Shrek Inc reported $870,000 in total assets and $224,000 total liabilities.The company raised funds by issuing $38,000 common stock in 2015. The company also declared and paid $48,000 dividends in 2015.What did Shrek, Inc report as income/loss for the period ending December 31, 2015?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018