WEEK 5: PLANT ASSETS, INTANGIBLES, AND ACCOUNTING FOR LIABILITIES2626 unread replies.6868 replies.Companies have a significant amount of investment in long-lived assets, which include property, plant and equipment (commonly referred to as plant assets), and intangible assets. We will also discuss different types of liabilities and understand how to account for and report those liabilities.Let’s begin by talking about plant assets. Can you tell us what kind of plant assets are used in your company or place of business? Do you have an estimate of the amount invested in those plant assets?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018