At the beginning of the year BobCat Inc. assets were $650,00, liabilities were $110,000, and common stock was $90,000. Net income for the year was $280,000. Dividends of $220,000 were paid during the year. What is the ending balance for retained earnings in 2012?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018