On June 30, a business has the following information regarding its long-term investments that qualify as available for sale securities:Cost Market valueABC Co. 100,000 125,000XYZ Co. 100,000 90,000 On June 30, the following unadjusted account balances exists: Fair value adjustment $5,000 credit Unrealized loss ,000 debitPlease help me create the necessary journal entries to record the adjustment to fair market value on June 30.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018