Problem 20-1AShurShot Sports Inc. manufactures basketballs for the National Basketball Association (NBA). For the first 6 months of 2014, the company reported the following operating results while operating at 80% of plant capacity and producing 120,000 units.AmountSales$4,800,000Cost of goods sold3,600,000Selling and administrative expenses405,000Net income$ 795,000Fixed costs for the period were cost of goods sold $960,000, and selling and administrative expenses $225,000.In July, normally a slack manufacturing month, ShurShot Sports receives a special order for 10,000 basketballs at $27 each from the Greek Basketball Association (GBA). Acceptance of the order would increase variable selling and administrative expenses $0.50 per unit because of shipping costs but would not increase fixed costs and expenses.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018