Charitable Contribution Deduction ComputationJoe Smith paid $500.00 to attend a fund raiser for a qualified charity 100 miles from home. At the fund raiser he purchased a painting at a silent auction for $1000.00. The fair market value of the painting was $250.00 and the dinner was $50.00. While at the fund raiser he met the governor and contributed $500.00 to the governor’s re-election campaign. How much can Joe claim as a charitable contribution deduction? Why?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018