On January 2, 2017 the city of Namtip issued at 101½ some 30-year, 3% term bonds with a face amount of $50,000,000. Interest is paid semi-annually on June 30th and December 31st. The city has a policy of amortizing of any premium or discount at the end of the fiscal year using the straight-line method over the term of the bond.What are the journal entries to record this?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018