Record the following transactions of Lisa’s Fashion Boutique in a general journal. Lisa’s Fashion Boutique operates in a state with 8% sales tax. (Round your intermediate calculations and final answers to 2 decimal places):DATE TRANSACTIONS2019 Feb.2 Sold merchandise for cash totaling $3,800 to customers using bank credit cards. Record the 2 percent discount on credit card sales at time of sale. 15 Sold merchandise totaling ,100 to customers using American Express. 20 Received amount due from American Express, less their 3 percent discount, for sales made by customers using American Express on February 15.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018