Tules Company is planning to produce 2,400,000 power drills for the coming year. The company uses direct labour hours to assign overhead to products. Each drill requires 0.5 standard hour of labour for completion. The total budgeted overhead was $2,700,000. The total fixed overhead budgeted for the coming year is $1,320,000. Predetermined overhead rates are calculated using expected production, measured in direct labour hours. Actual results for the year are:Actual production (units) 2,360,000Actual direct labour hours 1,190,000Actual variable overhead 000Actual variable overhead $1,410,000Actual fixed overhead 000Actual fixed overhead $1,260,000Required:1. Compute the applied fixed overhead.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018