Swifty Corporation took a physical inventory on December 31 and determined that goods costing $190,000 were on hand. Not included in the physical count were $26,600 of goods purchased from Pelzer Corporation, FOB shipping point, and $21,400 of goods sold to Alvarez Company for $31,400, FOB destination. Both the Pelzer purchase and the Alvarez sale were in transit at year-end.What amount should Swifty report as its December 31 inventory?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018