Calculate the standard deviation of two assets: Lind Distributing, Henry ManufacturingThe standard deviation of the rate of return for Lind Distributing is 18% while that for Henry Manufacturing is 22%. If the correlation between their returns is -0.25, what is the standard deviation of a portfolio composed 70% of Lind and 30% of Henry common stock?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018