1) The adjusted trial balance shows __________.A)account balances after adjustmentsB)revenue and expense accounts onlyC)account balances before adjustmentsD)balance sheet accounts only2)A business purchased equipment for $145,000 on January 1, 2019. The equipment will be depreciated over the five years of its estimated useful life using the straight-line depreciation method. The business records depreciation once a year on December 31. Which of the following is the adjusting entry required to record depreciation on the equipment for the year 2019? (Assume the residual value of the acquired equipment to be zero.)A)Debit $145,000 to Equipment, and credit $145,000 to Cash.B)Debit $145,000 to Depreciation Expense-Equipment, and credit $145,000 to Accumulated Depreciation-Equipment.C)Debit $29,000 to Depreciation Expense-Equipment, and credit $29,000 to Accumulated Depreciation-Equipment.D)Debit $29,000 to Depreciation Expense, and credit $29,000 to Equipment.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018