The Molding Division of White Corporation manufactures plastic molds and then sells them to customers for $40 per unit. Its variable cost is $15 per unit, and its fixed cost per unit is $5. Management would like the Molding Division to transfer 15,000 of these molds to another division within the company at a price of $23. The molding division is operating at full capacity. What is the minimum transfer price the Molding Division should accept?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018