A four year bond with a face value of $1,000 pays $150 in interest at the end of years one, two, and three. The bond will pay $1,150 at the end of the fourth year, when it matures. If the interest rate remains constant at 7%, what is the present value of this bond? Enter your answer rounded to the nearest penny.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018