Sabas Company has 40,000 shares of $100 par, 1% preferred stock and 100,000 shares of $50 par common stock. The following amounts were distributed as dividends:Year 1:$ 50,000Year 2:90,000Year 3:130,000?Determine the dividends per share for preferred and common stock for each year.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018