Metlock, Inc. has 6400 shares of 6%, $50 par value, cumulative preferred stock and 128000 shares of $1 par value common stock outstanding at December 31, 2017, and December 31, 2016. The board of directors declared and paid a $14000 dividend in 2016. In 2017, $70000 of dividends are declared and paid. What are the dividends received by the preferred stockholders in 2017?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018