Question:Problem Set: Superior Company uses job order costing to capture the costs of it’s manufacturing jobs. Job 42 was in progress at the beginning of November and had total job costs of 8,200.Listed below are data concerning the three jobs that incurred costs in November.Jobs Direct Materials Direct Labor Cost Machine hours43. $600 $5,400 7244. $400 $6,600 8845. $200 $3,375 45Overhead costs are applied to jobs on the basis of machine hours, and predetermined overhead rate is $50 per machine hours. Job 43 is the only incomplete job at the end of November. Actual overhead for the month was $11,000.2) Post a T Account for WIP Inventory and record the job costs incurred in November. What is the ending balance?3) If the beginning balance in the Manufacturing overhead account was zero, what is the balance at the end of November?4) Is manufacturing Overhead over – or under – applied at the end of November?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018