Jill, Jack and Jane are partners. During the current year their average capital balances were as follows:Jill $60,000 Jack $40,000 Jane $20,000The partnership agreement provides that partners shall receive an annual allowance of 5% of their average capital balance plus a salary allowance as follows:Jill NilJack ,000 Jane $11,000Partner Jack, who manages the business, is to receive a bonus of 20% of the profits in excess of $15,000 after partners’ interest & salary allowances. Residual profits are to be divided:Jill 1/2 Jack 1/3 Jane 1/6Required:schedule showing how profits will be divided among the three partners if the profit for the year is $68,000. Show your calculations clearly.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018