Zen, incorporated, has 6000,000 shares of common stock outstanding on December 31, 2008. an additional 1000,000 shares of common stock were issued on July 1, 2009, and 500,000 more on October 1, 2009. On April 1, 2009, Zen issued 25000, $1000 face value, 8% convertible bonds. Each bond is convertible into 20 shares of common stock. no bonds were converted into common stock on 2009. net income after taxes is 28000,000 and the tax rate is 30%. compute EPS and DEPS.Show all the computation for the numerators and denominators.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018