Renka Shoe Company makes loafers. During the most recent? year, Renka incurred total manufacturing costs of $25,400,000. Of this? amount, $2,500,000 was direct materials used and $18,800,000 was direct labor. Beginning balances for the year were Raw Materials? Inventory, $600,000?; ?Work-in-Process Inventory, $1,200,000?; and Finished Goods? Inventory, $1,300,000. At the end of the? year, balances were Raw Materials? Inventory, $700,000?; ?Work-in-Process Inventory, $1,600,000?; and Finished Goods? Inventory, $1,230,000.RequirementsAnalyze the inventory accounts to? determine:1. Cost of raw materials purchased during the year.2. Cost of goods manufactured for the year.3. Cost of goods sold for the year.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018