Please explain the steps involved in conducting a goodness-of-fit test to determine whether a sample of observations is from a normal population. Provide a numerical example
1. Define the words in the own words. Do not directly quote from the textbook.
2. Need to write at least 2 paragraphs
3. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
4. Need to include at least 1 peer reviewed article as the reference.
5. Please find the textbook and related power point in the attachment