In OSHA’s training guidelines, several steps are listed as ways to identify training needs. The last step listed is to review the federal or state safety, health, and environmental standards applicable to the business. Why is this step listed last? What can the other steps provide that the standards cannot provide? Provide some examples that illustrate your point. Your response should be at least 200 words.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018