Operations management is the designing, operating, and improvement of productive systems. It interacts with finance and accounting, marketing, human resources, and suppliers to ensure smooth running of the organization. In no less than 350 words, answer the following questions. Please ensure to provide at least one reference.Is the relationship that operations management has with finance/accounting more important than its relationship to human resources? Why or why not?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018