Your managerial accounting skills/knowledge prior to taking this class
2. Base on the course content, discuss the new skills you acquired from this class? How relevant are the new skills in your profession?
3. How would you apply your new knowledge?
Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the class materials or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
· Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
1.Understand the role of cost accounting in information for managerial decision making
2. Understand fundamental concepts and techniques of cost/managerial accounting.
3. Understand the general concepts of cost estimation.
4. Understand costing and control of materials, labor, and factory overhead.
5. Learn objectives of cost accumulation system and be able to distinguish between periodic versus perpetual and actual and versus standard.
6. Understand job order, process, and activity-based cost systems.
7. Learn accounting for joint product and by-product costing.
8. Understand and interpret variances.
9. Become familiar the budgeting process.
10. Understand the different types of budgets: operating, flexible, and capital budgets.
12. Learn the general analysis of cost and profit
13. Use computer applications in solving cost accounting problems
14. Apply concepts to produce management reports using problem solving skill, w