Flo Choi owns a small business and manages its accounting. Her company just finished a year in which a large number of borrowed funds were invested in a new building addition, as well as in equipment and fixture additions. Choi’s banker requires her to submit semiannual financial statements so he can monitor the financial health of her business. He has warned her that as profit margins erode, this might raise the interest rate on borrowed funds to reflect the increased loan risk from the bank’s point of view. Choi knows that profit margins are likely to decline this year. As she prepares year-end adjusting entries, she decides to apply the following depreciation rule: all asset additions are considered to be in use on the first day of the month following the purchase date. (The previous rules assume that assets are in use on the first day of the month nearest to the purchase dates.)In your response, address the following:Identify decisions that managers like Choi must make in applying depreciation methods.Is Choi’s rule an ethical violation, or is it a legitimate choice for computing depreciation?How will Choi’s new depreciation rule affect the profit margin of her business?
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.