In October 2008, Casey Anthony was arrested and charged with the disappearance and murder of her two year old daughter, Caylee. She was originally charged with giving false statements, child neglect, and obstruction of a criminal investigation – this was later expanded to include first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, and four counts of providing false information to police. In December 2008, Caylee’s skeletal remains were discovered.After a long contentious trial, on July 5 2011, the jury found Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, and guilty on four misdemeanor counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer. Jurors cited lack of evidence directly linking Anthony to the murder.On July 7, 2011 Anthony was sentenced to one year in jail and $1,000 in fines for each of the four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer, with the sentences to be served consecutively. Anthony received three years credit for time served plus additional credit for good behavior, resulting in her release date being set for July 13, 2011Questions: Emotions aside, do you believe the prosecution overcharged the case? Why or why not? Was there enough evidence to convict Anthony as she was charged? Why or why not? What are you thoughts on the evidence presented by the defense? Your initial substantive post must be 550 words and follow up posts 250 words. BLUEBOOK FORMATTING
- Write a 2 pages paper on ismg 12. ISMG 12 Question Barton can surely restore confidence in the IT department and also the rest of the firm. This is because the IT department along with the whole firm
- 1. If you were going to create a test for intelligence, what topics would be included? Don’t just include information from an existing theory like Sternberg‘s. come up with your own ideas on what you
- Discuss how epidemiological investigations were used to identify and monitor the spread of the 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic. What effective intervention strategies were used and measured? Include a discuss
- Write 5 pages thesis on the topic how i bluffed my way through college by kate harding.
- Write a short script (15–20 lines) that creates an imagined scene between two or three characters. The scene should show a universal theme, such as “friends help and defend each other” or “fights can