Need 400 wordsPlease read “A Gay Man’s Case Against Gay Marriage” by Michael Bronski . Then reply with your analysis of the rhetorical situation of the essay. What is Bronski’s reason for writing? What is his purpose and angle? Whom do you think his audience might be? Finally, think about the writing strategies Bronski uses to achieve his overall purpose. Based on our discussions of commentary and argumentative writing, what strategies do you think he relies upon to present his position?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018