1) Minimum 15 full pages
Part 1: Complete the template
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
Minimum 8 references in part 4 not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Nurses often become motivated to change aspects within the larger health care system based on their real-world experience. As such, many nurses take on an advocacy role to influence a change in regulations, policies, and laws that govern the larger health care system.
Purpose: For this assignment, identify a problem or concern in your state (Florida), community, or organization that has the capacity for advocacy through legislation.
1. Research the issue and use the “Advocacy Through Legislation” template to complete this assignment.
1. Select an ethnic minority group that is represented in the United States (American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian American, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander).
2. Only using health information available from Healthy People, the CDC, and other relevant government websites, analyze the health status for this group.
Describe the ethnic minority group selected. Describe the current health status of this group. How do race and ethnicity influence health for this group?
What are the health disparities that exist for this group? What are the nutritional challenges for this group?
Discuss the barriers to health for this group resulting from culture, socioeconomics, education, and sociopolitical factors.
What health promotion activities are often practiced by this group?
Describe at least one approach using the three levels of health promotion prevention (primary, secondary, and tertiary) that is likely to be the most effective in a care plan given the unique needs of the minority group you have selected. Provide an explanation of why it might be the most effective choice.
What cultural beliefs or practices must be considered when creating a care plan? What cultural theory or model would be best to support culturally competent health promotion for this population? Why?
1. Health Policy Briefs provide succinct overviews of health policy topics.
2. The intended audience is policymakers, journalists, and others concerned about improving health care in the United States.
3. The briefs explore arguments made on various sides of a policy proposal. They provide guidance on available research behind each perspective.
4. Health policy briefs are created by experts in the field through funding from public and private grants.
1. Select one policy brief from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation website https://www.rwjf.org/en/library/collections/health-affairs-briefs.html
2. In your role as an advanced practice nurse, how would you advocate for or against the policy implementation?
3. In your paper you may take the position either for or against the policy proposal, or both.
Purpose: Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments.
1. write a position paper in which you will choose and support a policy change which reinforces the role of the nurse as a leader in ensuring access to quality health care in developed and underdeveloped countries.
2. Should approach this assignment from the perspective of your specialty track (Nurse Practitioner Family).
3. Information which may be helpful in selecting a proposed policy change can be found in your textbook Health Policy and Politics: A Nurses
1. Current nursing issues related to globalization of healthcare
2. The proposed policy change
3. Agenda setting strategies (Process by which your proposal will gain attention of stakeholders and/or the public)
4. A model or theory that can be used to bring about the change
5. Design strategies
6. Implementation strategies
7. Evaluation strategies