Take some time to reflect on all that we have covered in this course. Then, respond in writing to the following question.
What is your favorite work of art studied in this class? It could be music, literature, art, sculpture, architecture, etc.
Make sure to:
· Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 100 words. Do not go over 250 words.
· Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
· Address all questions.
· Use proper grammar and punctuation.
· If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
· Do not plagiarize. Your work will be checked by turnitin.com.