Take some time to reflect on all that we have covered in this course. Then, respond in writing to the following question.
Make sure to:
· Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 100 words. Do not go over 250 words.
· Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
· Address all questions.
· Use proper grammar and punctuation.
· If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
· Do not plagiarize. Your work will be checked by turnitin.com.